Many technology companies have a packaged "solution" to sell, and therefore think they can remedy problems without listening to the client. The solutions they offer are based on alliances with hardware and software vendors, rather than what is best for your company.
An approach with an open mind
Because we are not a sales company, we are free to explore all possible solutions. We are a true consulting firm serving the best interests of our clients. Most of our clients are small to mid-sized businesses that need an objective voice to interpret technology - an advocate.
We approach problems from the perspective of your needs, helping you to choose the best options for your company. The solutions that we propose will never be based on our ties to a vendor. They will always be based on a complete evaluation of your needs and our experience in the real world.
A real difference for you
And we work in the real world. We believe that a consultant's role should encompass all aspects of technology. We can help make your existing technology better meet your needs. Our goal is to help you find the most cost-effective source, and help you integrate it with your existing systems.
Established in 1994, our experience includes
- Workstations - Microsoft® Windows 3.x - 10, Mac OSX
- Servers - Microsoft® Windows Server 2000 - 2016
- Email - Google Apps, Microsoft Exchange 2003-2016 + O365, Postfix
- Virtualization - VMWare, Hyper-V, Xen, Azure, AWS
- Firewalls - Untangle, Sonicwall, Watchguard, Cisco PIX, Adtran, Barracuda, Sophos
- Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange, SQL, IIS, Navision
- Linux - All variations